We accept the following medical insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options
- Evernorth Behavioral Health (Cigna)
- First Choice Select Health Medicaid
- Absolute Total Care Medicaid
- Healthy Blue Medicaid
- Healthy Connections Medicaid
Sliding Fee Scale Rates
Gross Household Income of $60,000 and below
Individual Session $85
Family Session $95
Gross Household Income of 60,000 – $80,000
Individual Session $95
Family/couples Session $105
Gross Household Income of $80,000 – $90,000
Individual Session $105
Family Session $115
Gross Household Income of $90,000 and above
Individual Session $110
Family Session $120
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
“Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges” Under No Surprises Act
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 843-213-2659.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!